The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have your attention, I’m giving away my son’s toy Exige. I bought this for him when he was about 4. He is now 7 and outgrew it. It runs on rechargeable battery. He drove it like he stole it; so the wing is broken. The mirrors are broken and the steering wheel fell off. If you’re handy, I’m sure you can fix all these things.
I live in northern NJ so pick up only. I’m not shipping this thing. As a bonus I’m giving away his toy F1 Lotus also. This one is powered by Flintstone feet. First come first serve. PM me if you want them.

·
Administrator
2,037 Posts
Wish I was closer! You did post an attention getter!

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,600 Posts
Ha! Although he’s only 4 months old he’s eager to drive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I said dog.

One of my favorite moments was when my son was a baby and I bought an AWD Turbo Talon TSI (Mitsubishi Eclipse) and put him in the driver's seat. My wife hated that car. She complained that I washed it every day and didn't pay attention to her. I said it goes like stink and doesn't talk back. I miss that car, and her too, in that order.

San

·
Administrator
2,037 Posts
Would loved to have gotten for my grandson. Already learned eyes up!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I said dog.

One of my favorite moments was when my son was a baby and I bought an AWD Turbo Talon TSI (Mitsubishi Eclipse) and put him in the driver's seat. My wife hated that car. She complained that I washed it every day and didn't pay attention to her. I said it goes like stink and doesn't talk back. I miss that car, and her too, in that order.

San
I know you said dog. What I get for one dog I have to get for the other! Luke and Leia(my ridgebacks) can get jealous.

My first car was a 92 eclipse gs. Not a turbo but super fun!

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know you said dog. What I get for one dog I have to get for the other! Luke and Leia(my ridgebacks) can get jealous.

My first car was a 92 eclipse gs. Not a turbo but super fun!

Brandon you don’t want this because you’re out of state right? If Brandon doesn’t want to pay for the shipping then these cars are still available guys.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Brandon you don’t want this because you’re out of state right? If Brandon doesn’t want to pay for the shipping then these cars are still available guys.
Prob not because of size and shipping prices. Thanks for offering this out tho! I do have this for my little guy to hold him over.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Those babies look so adorable inside a luxury car. It seems like we have a lot of young car enthusiasts on this forum.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I see a future thread about how to get more power out of the battery car by using a cordless drill battery....

Would have loved this like 16 years ago when my kid was small enough for it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Heh I showed my 4y/o son, he really wanted it... unfortunately I'm not driving 8 hours roundtrip to pick up a toy car lol

·
Administrator
2,037 Posts
Heh I showed my 4y/o son, he really wanted it... unfortunately I'm not driving 8 hours roundtrip to pick up a toy car lol
Yeah I was in same boat with grandson. To ship was 300+ and I'm not driving that far for a toy.

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,214 Posts
someone will take it, no doubt, perhaps change the title to "free toy Exige for pick up"

·
Such Administrating
6,894 Posts
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Wish this was posted when I drove up to new york a while back for the weekend. I'll meet you half way 😁

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.