The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on the market for a Lotus Elise for my son and myself. We therefore would like to meet some Lotus Elise owners in the bay area.
The number one question is that my son is 6' 2" so if it does not fit, we must quit dreaming ;-)

A few words about us, I am French and went to school at Le Mans, but that was not a racing school, just software ;-) which explains why I ended up in Silicon Valley...
I moved in US in 92 where my first car was an MG, we now have a 2003 and 2008 BMWs (both manual), a 2013 McLaren MP4-12c (Vorsteneir and IPE), and a 2020 Tesla Model 3.
My son's education has been badly influenced by Top Gear and too many car events (car shows, track days, and races like Le Mans, Paul Ricard, and of course Good Wood FOS)
We have been searching for a good Datsun 510 or 240z without success, are now considering a Lotus Elise instead.

We of course found the Golden Gate Lotus Club GOLDEN GATE LOTUS CLUB - Lotus Car Club for Lotus Enthusiasts - Track Days, Autocrosses, Meets, Tours, Vintage Racing & More! but not much is happening with COVID-19, can our McLaren meet a few Lotus in the bay area for coffee?

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
Hello Christian,

I'm pretty confident you and your son will fit. Best is to try. You are welcome to try my Elise on for size, but I live in Benicia. Perhaps meet up in the middle and you can take it for a short drive. Msg me if you are interested.

Regards,
Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts