The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Petersen automotive musuem again yesterday (my gf got me a membership for valentine's day. ;)). Their current rotating display is called "Fench Curves." I snapped a few pics (and now realize how much I need to replace my camera):

of course I have much larger versions of these if anyone is really interested. ;)

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Little Bastard said:
Wait! You have a girlfriend! :eek: ;)
yeah, i saw her bitching some old lady out for taking too long to cross the street. It was love at first sight.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
BrianK said:
yeah, i saw her bitching some old lady out for taking too long to cross the street. It was love at first sight.
Where can I find girlfriend like that? LA? I grew up in Europe the women there are kinda like that. No bullshit, just the truth!

Neil

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
BrianK said:
How much do you want for her? ;)

That's the kind of girl I could actually marry.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MikeAR303 said:
How much do you want for her? ;)

That's the kind of girl I could actually marry.
"How much do you want for them... the girls... How much do you want for your girls?... I want to buy your women... your wife, your two daughters..."

guess the movie quote (of course, I'm sure I screwed it up). ;)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
BrianK said:
"How much do you want for them... the girls... How much do you want for your girls?... I want to buy your women... your wife, your two daughters..."

guess the movie quote (of course, I'm sure I screwed it up). ;)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
We need help :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts