The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're in the area come on by. I was the only Lotus. Ok, my car was the attention whore, but more would be nice.
SE corner of 83 and 173.
Good food and frozen custard!

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Kind of late notice, no??? :D

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hehe, thanks Todd. Small turnout tonight as it was just started. Me, Vettes, a Viper and a Subaru STI. I met and talked with about 10 new people today. One being an Esprit owner!
Line of the day - while telling a:drool: teen about the car a kid about 10 informs me that "for a European car it's not too bad".

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
I just saw this. Its 10:14PM on Friday. Is this a regular event? :popcorn:

:cool:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Late notice? For sure, actually an afterthought. Hopefully it will be a regular event - at least during the summer. If the oldies are what you're into come by Thursday night. I hear they grill up burgers and brats for $2. I don't know how late into the night these go. I split at sundown as I forgot to bring a jacket and it was getting a little nippy. I'm sure it will go later as the weather warms.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Is it a Culvers?

What type of cars show up? Mostly domestics?

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a privately owned sandwich and frozen custard shop. I've eaten there twice and it's been very good.

Because this was the very first time for a Friday night gig we only had a handful of people turn out. I'm sure it will grow with time. A few more cars showed up after I snapped this pic. A word of warning - traffic around here @5-6PM is horrendous.:crazyeyes

Attachments

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Cool pic and yes John, its no contest, your car is definitely the attention getter. :drool:

I agree with you that traffic around 83 (including areas South of that intersection) is terrible during rush hour.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts