The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently took delivery of a 18 evora 400, and had a question for any of you owners out there. My front access panel has a little side to side movement when completely shut. Is that normal, or no? It’s not a lot, but there is defiantly a little play in the hinge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
389 Posts
mine has a little play... don't worry about it. but since its brand new, take it back to the dealer and have them tighten it. its still under warranty.

·
Registered
288 Posts
When I got my 2018 I noticed the same thing, so I started looking and found that my latch bolts weren't tight, at all. After torquing them, it was better, but it still flutters around more than my previous S1. I may mess with that this weekend since it's supposed to be raining.

·
Illegal Alien
5,012 Posts
When I got my 2018 I noticed the same thing, so I started looking and found that my latch bolts weren't tight, at all. After torquing them, it was better, but it still flutters around more than my previous S1. I may mess with that this weekend since it's supposed to be raining.
Additionally adjust rubber stop heights.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
I'm feeling pretty stupid since even with reading manual I can't find the release lever, suppose to be under glovebox? Am I missing something here? well besides a brain

·
Illegal Alien
5,012 Posts
I'm feeling pretty stupid since even with reading manual I can't find the release lever, suppose to be under glovebox? Am I missing something here? well besides a brain
I don't have my car with me to pin point, but positioned more towards cars CL than shown in the owners manual.

Reactions: Redsled

·
Registered
288 Posts
I got you fam!

Attachments

Reactions: Redsled
1 - 8 of 8 Posts