The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clipped a deer with my '06 Aspen White Elise. Insurance is cutting a check as soon as I can find a shop to give me an accurate repair quote, and although I could likely fix the fiberglass front and rear, I'm leaning towards swapping to CF clams (That'll be a whole other thread :rolleyes:)

Front damage is some fractruting and cracking near the driver's headlight and turn signal (both of which sustained damage as well). Car has starshield, so everything stayed together for the most part, but it's likely repairable damage.

The rear clam is in great shape short of a 2"x8" gash in the fiberglass just above the driver's air vent. The rear clam should be a simple fix, as is in all other ways flawless.

I'll have pictures of both very shortly, but I just wanted to post a quick thread and see what kind of interest they may have. I'm in no rush to sell either, as they're still on the car anyway, but if someone would want them, it would certainly push me in the direction of CF clams once the check arrives.

Location is southern NJ (between Philly and Atlantic City). Buyer would pay any and all transportation expenses, whether it's driving to pick them up or having it loaded on a skid and trucked.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I need the engine lid if you swap it out too. Ill take the headlights housings too, I actually need the back black plastics on them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts