The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have front brake pads in Austin? I'm grinding on my front right and am trying to keep from doing any more damage. I'm currently using the handbrake and downshifting...fairly well ...but would like to get my front pads changed as soon as possible. New/Used...doesn't matter....This is my daily driver and none of these brake places in Austin have my brake pads in stock. I am looking at some online but wanted to see if anyone had some in Austin. Any luck? Thanks, Corey

·
Registered
842 Posts
Corey, I have a set of slightly used stock pads. I'm in Leander a little North of Austin. Let me know if you want them. You can come by in the morning and we can swap 'em out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Followup

Sorry I never got to follow up here guys. Scott, Thanks so much for the brake pads. Not only that, but thank you for showing me how to do it so that I can do my own brakes in the future. Lastly, thank you for having animals out there to keep my girlfriend entertained while we did guy stuff. :clap:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Sorry I never got to follow up here guys. Scott, Thanks so much for the brake pads. Not only that, but thank you for showing me how to do it so that I can do my own brakes in the future. Lastly, thank you for having animals out there to keep my girlfriend entertained while we did guy stuff. :clap:
Corey, you're welcome--hope the new (used) pads work for you. We had another Dwarf Nigerian goat born a few days ago, so your girlfriend will have new entertainment if you come back sometime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts