The Lotus Cars Community banner

Forcedfed or Sector 111

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
I want knuckleheads front splitter. Its the exige splitter for the elise. Those other ones you listed are too low for my car... guarantee I'd rub them on the pavement somewhere.

·
Registered
229 Posts
CF front splitter

I added a CF front splitter in December. I did this because the front would occasionally scrape on driveway exits. The front still scrapes occasionally, but the fiberglass is "protected" somewhat by the splitter.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Post pictures of both.....please.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
It depends, if the rest of your car has carbon fiber weave, then it looks nice, if not I would get the non weaved CF splitter.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I like the way the TWRD looks in pictures, though I've never seen it in person. Anyone have one on their car in the Bay Area?

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
I don't think so. I don't have any in stock, but I also can order the splitter in fiberglass, so it can be painted to match your car color.

**Eric your avatar makes me feel like I'm talking to myself.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Ron and I both have the one from Sector, so it would be nice to have some variety in Boise. Plus the Sector one is so much more money than the one from ForcedFed.

I say go ForcedFed!

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Don't forget about the Prototype Composites front spoiler... it deletes the "lunchbox", is full carbon, and looks fantastic.

Edit: I assumed Exige...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
GUT

1 - 20 of 37 Posts