The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to recent demand I am producing these front clam protectors made from virtually unbreakable 3/16" polycarbonate. I initially made these for my car due to the sickening sound of the underside scraping. These are secured with silicone adhesive (not supplied), I used GE Silicone 1, which would allow them to be carefully removed without damage. I will be making them with or without the center projection bumper, which if chosen would be the only part visible from a normal perspective.
Three piece set $75
Additional bumper $5 (Protects against scuffs from contact with concrete parking stops or kerbs)
PM me if interested.
Cheers,
Michael

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi cob

do you think an 07 excige hard top will fit my o5 lotus elise, i notice that litle piece on top of the excige may be will stop it to fit.

07 excige hard top
do you think it will fit my 05 lotus elise.

thanks for your support.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Due to recent demand I am producing these front clam protectors made from virtually unbreakable 3/16" polycarbonate. I initially made these for my car due to the sickening sound of the underside scraping. These are secured with silicone adhesive (not supplied), I used GE Silicone 1, which would allow them to be carefully removed without damage. I will be making them with or without the center projection bumper, which if chosen would be the only part visible from a normal perspective.
Three piece set $75
Additional bumper $5 (Protects against scuffs from contact with concrete parking stops or kerbs)
PM me if interested.
Cheers,
Michael
This is GREAT! Any chance of bringing it back? I'm interested.
Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts