The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have their front clam off at the moment? I purchased a 2010 clam for my Elise and need some measurements to fabricate this bracket (SKU: A122B0012F). Also, does anybody know if the Elise windshield gutter works with an Exige clam?

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Personally (and I am also swapping to a '10 Exige clam) I am going to just omit those bolts altogether. If it visibly moves, then I will add something like an aerocatch. Those two bolts account for the most time spent on one step when removing the clam, so getting rid of them instantly makes it easier to remove. I'm also going to make it so I don't have to remove the headlight lenses, so I should be able to remove the clam trackside if I ever need to.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, part #5, I only really need the height of the bracket and the front/back offset between the bottom bolts on the bracket and the top screw holes if there's one.

Also, the plate where the bracket mounts to has two sets of holes (on the Elise at least) if this is the case with the Exige is the bracket mounted to the front or back set?

Could you also take a bunch of pics of the front without the clam?

Thanks

·
Registered
'07 Exige S
370 Posts
Here are some pics and a drawing, good luck with the clam, sends pics.

Henry
‘07 Exige S

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts