The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those who are in Ontario. I have heard from a few petrol heads here and there that there is a new 'thing' where our front licence plates are printed on a sticker and can be placed on a more 'aerodynamic' area of the front of our sports cars. Similar to that I belive we see in the EU with Zonda's and Fezzas and Lambo's who have them stuck facing up on their front facia or inside their front intake/spliters. Anyone where hear the same?
Ciao

·
Registered
137 Posts
I am HIGHLY interested in this .... my money is go to talk to the DMV or check out the Department of transportation website

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I am interested to know as well. I think the government is not innovative enough to offer that.

By the way I've driven by lots of police without my front plate and the vast majority ignore the issue.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I saw something fitting that description on the front of a Porsche a year or so ago. I spoke to the owner and they said that they had just been pulled over by the cops and been told that facsimiles of plates are not good enough.

So unless someone has recently gone to court and established that they are good enough, I'd be wary of the legality.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts