The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went I went to uncover the car I noticed that the front left light cover was loose. This had happened before and the PO has repaired
with JB weld and hot glue. The heat must have loosed the glue and it became loose. I took some plumber strap, formed brackets and
drilled out hole to fit nuts then attached the nut brackets and pop rivet(ed) it to the plastic. Not shown but I coated all the exposed
metal with liquid electrical tape to prevent chafing. Not the prettiest underneath and can't be seen when installed, but it seems to work
fine for now.
 

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top