The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Front turn indicators available anywhere?

972 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  JFHughes08088 
#1 ·
I have scoured the internet with no luck. I am trying to find front turn indicators for a 2005 Lotus Elise. Anyone know where I can find these at a reasonable price?

#3 ·
You don't want to buy them from Lotus Garage though, check the other threads here about that vendor.

Reactions: lt1_fd3s
#6 ·
Lotusgarage is part of British Racing Group. Unfortunately, there recently has been numerous complaints on this forum regarding purchases from both Lotusgarage and British Racing Group that are now in dispute. In fact, within the last few weeks, this forum has even terminated their relationship with BritishRacingGroup/LotusGarage.

For more information, see this thread (which has links to several other problem threads):

https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f93/british-racing-group-problems-467322/

#5 ·
No, Lotus Garage is also a scam. I'm out $130 from an order in December that was never filled and several others are out thousands. There are many threads in the Aftermarket Supplier Feedback forum about them. Their affiliation with Lotustalk has recently been removed. DO NOT order from Lotus Garage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.