The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD*** FS: '05-06 Elise/Exige LH driver's headlight & lamps/bracket assembly

*** SOLD AND SHIPPED OUT ***

This will only fit an '05-06 Elise/Exige, LH driver's side. Taken off my '06 at 4500 miles. Would rate the cover an 8 out of 10 cosmetically because of small rock chips and minor scratches/haze on inside and outside (very hard to capture in pics, but you can see some slightly in the 4th pic). Had the uglyduck embelisher ring in it so that's why in the pics you see adhesive/epoxy residue around the low beam area. The headlight cover is also missing one of the gold-colored bolt clips on the back and on two out of the three mounting points the plastic is cracked (see last 2 pics). You may want to reinforce these points prior to install with JB Weld or similar. The lamp assembly has all factory bulbs intact.

For SKU # A117M0099S, headlight cover, Lotus Garage wants $721.06 + shipping.

For SKU # A117M0091S, lamp and bracket assembly, Lotus Garage wants $471.54 + shipping.

For SKU # A117M0088F, rubber seal around headlight cover, Lotus Garage wants $72.83 + shipping.

All prices found at Lotus Garage - Headlamps

Total would be $1265.43 + shipping.

Because of condition issues, I will take $550 including FedEx Ground/Home Delivery to the continental U.S and tracking number will be pm'ed to buyer upon shipment. I will pay PayPal fees.

Anthony

Attachments

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last pic I have of the cover before it was removed from the car a month or so later.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
PM'ed you...

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, PM replied. Still for sale.

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
SOLD and tracking number pm'ed to buyer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts