The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 05 Elise $24,600 obo

British racing green 05 elise dallas,texas $24,600 obo make offer
37k miles car is pretty stock no motor work never raced or tracked,oil always kept up, looks great run great. Very bottom lower rear bumper has small rock damage that most people don't even notice and sure cheap to fix, also have pics of it and can send also on autotrader dallas
biscuit interior
factory exhaust upgrade
factory upgrade suspension
fujita intake
pm for more pics i have tons more photos email me i can email other pics i have. availible or contact james 4698313130

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
Assume you are the original owner? Where was this purchased. I own already but may know someone very interested.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
grill

i currently do not have one and am trying to find one if anyone on here may know some one willing to sell me one, or i can take cost of a speaker grill off car sale amount

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
autotrader hack!!?

for those who have seen my lotus i have here for sale for price i have it post on here for and then looked on autotrader and seen it for $14k ,ten thousand less, reason being is that autotrader contacted me and said i was hacked and frauded by someone... guess someone hacked my acct. and changed my price on autotrader down to 14k instead.not sure what the thrill was of doing that ??

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
SCCPC11185HL33296
Year/Make/Model: 2005 LOTUS ELISE
Body Style: CONVERTIBLE
Engine Type: 1.8L L4 PFI DOHC 16V
Manufactured In: UNITED KINGDOM
Search Results: 14 records found in our database

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes that is me!!

yes all them post of mine on here are lotustalk are very true thank you very much me! thank you for looking into that for me.. guess someone just decided to be a jokester and changed the price on my autotrader ad for fun or some dumb reason i sure.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lotus

so for those on here that just read my post, i fixed the autotrader post problem. i not gonna ask for cash or check by way only bank to bank transfer that way everything is legit and will always be a bank paper trail plus i still financing the car through my credit union they have the title

1 - 11 of 11 Posts