1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Buyer:

!! This car need to go!!!

***This car have Rebuilt Title on it***
The car had been inspect recently and nothing wrong with suspension or engine at all.
The paint you can see for yourself from picture look normal. The accident never touch the metal body at all
only front passenger door and a little bit rear clam but have to replace the whole thing anyway which is why
the insurance company wrote down Rebuilt title cost replace lotus part are 3-4k by itself already ...
If need more info feel free to contact me.

Jay Sommee
(402) 319-9602 cell
Email: [email protected]

Car Spec:

Stock Sound system
Sector 111 HID light
Janspeed Exhaust
Sector 111 Katana
Fujita intake system

Let talk about the price $30000 or BestOffer For people who live out state i'll work with you on the transport.

contact info:
Jay Sommee
Or By PM

thanks you for looking

a little crack on it dont know if you could see it but its there :p

here Inspect by Fourniers Performance Automotive in Orlando

thanks for looking again

contact info

Jay Sommee
(402) 319-9602 cell

Or by PM

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Here I thought I was the only one in Orlando with the Katana kit!
Good luck with the sale -
Hmmm, 402 area code is Nebraska/Lincoln-Omaha, Do you live in Orlando? If anybody is interested in this car I can have it locally inspected at a trusted shop by my Mechanic Joshua (Lotushark)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for helping
402 yea i was from nebraska :p
still use the same cell phone try to change to 407 but all my record have to change too so ill do it later :D

·
Registered
776 Posts
Nice car ... given the rebuild title, may help you to scan the damage assessment from the repair facility and post as proof to non-structural damage

Are the clams like $5k to replace?

Finally, just mentioned the shadow of your hair in the pic of the trunk make you look like a conehead ;-)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
about the repair guy he didn't write anything down because i brought the car off him and he own the shop. so i could bring the car to a local shop (maybe Lotushark could help me out on this one :p) or a dealer.
If you are interesting i could go either way.

the hair i didnt know it was up like that haha didnt pay attention much on hair

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the alternator backet i already got it but put it in between the the top and buttom backet. So they couldnt see it.
the car was inspect by fourneir Performance in orlando. they were good :D:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Since U give me 18k I'll keep the car somwwhere in my pocket and make it track car in future. Dont know whatyou ppl think Rebuilt mean ????
I dont think state give out the rebuilt title to car if it is not ok to run on public road. They inspected and make sure it will not crash while driving.
I'm sorry I know everyone want cheap car but if this car is bad I'll sell it cheap.
I had been sell many of my previous car before
so please dont offer something so stupid and I think most people turn they head away from my car because it got rebuilt title so I dont think I want to deal to people that out state or can not come see the car.
good luck find your ride

1 - 20 of 21 Posts