The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Artic Silver 05 Elise damaged front clam. Overall it’s in pretty good shape. I had plans to cut it up and hang it on the wall but now have second thoughts. Most of the damage is at the r/frt body seam below the headlamp. Along with that the front underside is scraped up as well. I have several other photos that can be emailed or viewing here in Costa Mesa, Ca. can be set up.

Photos can be seen at the link below (including a hardtop also for sale).

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/johnincm/_wsn/page6.html

Since pricing on damaged clams is a tough call I will sell it for the best offer I receive in the next few days. If someone sets up with a solid offer I may sell it sooner.

Shipping? I will take it as is to a local shipper for a buyer. The buyer must arrange for packing and shipping with their shipper. Priority will be given to buyers that can pick up in person.

Please PM me with offers or shoot your email my way if you’d like more photos.

John

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’d like to try a reverse auction on this item (as long as that does not violate any forum regulations). So here is the deal. I’m going to start with an asking price of $500 for this banged up clam.

If no one wants it at that price I will reduce the price $50 the following day. And again another $50 the next day until someone buys it. I will not go below $100.

This process will stop as soon as someone pulls the trigger and makes payment.

Again the price from now till Tuesday evening (west coast) is $500. Tuesday evening it will drop to $450.

Any questions? Shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price now dropped to $450. Tomorrow evening it will drop to $400.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price now dropped to $400. Tomorrow evening it will drop to $350.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price now dropped to $350. Friday evening it will drop to $300 if it does not find a home before then.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The clam is now tentatively sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts