The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: '05 Elise in SoCal $28,500

I'm the original owner. The car has 14,7xx miles and was purchased in June '05 from the now defunct South Bay Lotus; never been in an accident. Asking $28,500. Located in Redondo Beach, CA.

Lotus Elise Photo Gallery by Abbott W. at pbase.com

Besides the usual stuff that came with the car (keys, owner's manual, soft & hardtop, SS, Touring Pack, etc), the car has the following extras:

- Goodridge SS braided brake lines
- Lotus OEM rear chassis brace ($1,000)
- New front and rear brake pads (Porterfield R4-S - less than 20 miles)
- Lightweight battery (Odyssey PC680) with Sector 111 bracket
- Various Alcantara trimmed pieces (from Lotus UK)
- Leather trimmed center console (from Lotus UK)

All original parts that the Alcantara pieces replaced are included:

binnacle
shroud (steering column cover)
HVAC surround
center console w/ black leather gaitors
cupholder (the piece between the seats)

Please post or PM for questions. Thanks.

Roger

·
Registered
53 Posts
Beautiful photos... and very professional looking. A quick comment... and then a related question. The Alcantara and the red leather appear to be different tones, but I realize how they look in person can be different than in photos. Does the red of the Alcantara appear the same as the red of the leather in person?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Alcantara color matches much better in real life. However, Alcantara does reflect the light differently than the leather. This red color was chosen by Lotus itself. I had to submit my VIN in order for them to find the right color to match the red leather. The same goes with the stitch color and the patterns. The spacing between the holes of perforated leather on the center console also matches that of the leather on the steering wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts