The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: 05 Krypton Green Elise. 6300 miles. Great condition. Sport pack / Touring Pack Stage II exhaust. PM me for photos.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
FS: 05 Krypton Green Elise. 6300 miles. Great condition. Sport pack / Touring Pack Stage II exhaust. PM me for photos.
There was somebody looking for a Krypton green a week or so ago... Check out the wanted forum as I think it was posted in there... You also should have posted this in the For Sale forum, but I'm sure a admin will catch it and move it...

Edit... Here is the link to the person who was looking for one.. http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f177/just-wondering-does-anyone-want-sell-their-krypton-green-lotus-60009/

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks Dragon. As you can see I have rarely posted on LT Not sure how to upload photos either. I check out the wanted section. Thanks

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
To post pic's, just click on post reply button... When the new page opens scroll down you'll see a manage attachments button.. Click on that and it will open a new window.. Select the pics and upload them, then close that window and submit the post...

Glad to help btw...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CT

I'm located in central Connecticut. Asking 38K. I know that may seem a bit high but the car has never been tracked and driven responscibly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts