The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently sold my Lotus through this board so I thought I'd post an ad for another car I have for sale.

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR. I am the original owner. The car was purchased at Capitol Mitsubishi in San Jose, CA and has an in-service date of 11/05/04. Mileage is currently 27,135. Color is Wicked White. The car is completely stock, and has always been 100% stock including stock Yokohama A046 tires with 60% of tread remaining (tires were replaced around 20,000 miles). The only exception I can think of to this is that the brake pads are Hawk HPS, which are a compound similar to the Brembo stock pads, but at lower cost. ALL paperwork is included with the car including all invoices for service checkups, warranty claims, tire mounts, alignments, original window sticker, manuals, paperwork, basically everything shy of gas receipts. Also included is a Mitsubishi cargo trunk net, OEM front license plate mount (removed the day it came from the dealer) and second license plate. No accidents, no paintwork ever. Garaged at night, parked at work outside during the day. It has had its 30k mile service done early at the renowned San Rafael Mitsubishi dealership. California car for 100% of the vehicle's life. Registration paid for in California through 11/05/09, and will not need to be smogged until November 2010. Bumper-to-bumper factory warranty good through 60 months/60k miles (which ever comes first) which takes you to 11/05/09. Car has never been smoked in. Spare tire has never been used or mounted.

Car is owned outright, title in hand. There are some tiny rock chips in the hood (as is normal with cars driven regularly on the freeway) and some scuffs on some of the interior bits in a few places. Kelley Blue Book lists this car at $22,395 for good condition, and $23,645 for excellent. I believe the condition of the car is somewhere between the two.

Priced to (hopefully :) ) sell quick at $20,500.

That's about all I can think of. Of course send questions my way, and I will do my best to answer them.

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Awesome car man, I told the guys on my local board about it :).
Thanks! Is that NorCalEvo? I don't have enough posts to list any ads there.

I would welcome suggestions where I should post. Most of the EVO boards require post counts to post ads, so for now I just have it on Craigslist and here.

- John

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I registered just so I could inquire about your car, its just what I'm looking for, if it's still for sale please contact me as I would like to take a look at it. Let me know how far you are from Hayward, my email is [email protected] please send some contact info and we can go from there.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello, I registered just so I could inquire about your car, its just what I'm looking for, if it's still for sale please contact me as I would like to take a look at it. Let me know how far you are from Hayward, my email is [email protected] please send some contact info and we can go from there.
Email sent!

I'm in San Francisco. Contact me if you'd like to come take a look at the car. Thanks for the interest!

- John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts