The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the second owner of this car. I knew the first owner quite well. It has always been well kept in Florida weather. Only the dealer in Palm Beach ever touched the car, also the place it was originally bought. I just put in a new ACT clutch and TODA lightened flywheel from Forcedfed. It has a single exit ARQURAY exhaust with a FUJITA air intake, along with a rear panel eliminator all bought from Sector 111. I just put on some new TOYO tires. I did have the facotry wheels painted high gloss black. The car is perfect no rock chips or scratches. All the above work was done by the dealership.

It is equipped with TOURING PKG, STARSHIELD, HARD TOP and SOFT TOP, along with ALPINE head unit and ipod-usb adapter and JL audio speakers, professionally installed. The car has 9,200 miles on it. I Love to drive the car but this is my second one. I had a Black/red 05 two years ago.

Hate to see it go but it needs to, you have heard all the possible reasons so I won't bore you.

$35,750.00
ps:I dont know how to upload pics, working on that as we speak. PM me, I have them in my phone and I can forward them to you from it. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts