The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 60 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey.. is the car sold yet?
I am looking at an elise I found on CL... I might be able to get it for the price I want.. If not id like to fly out within the next week to check it out and test drive it...
better yet ill pm you

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
ich_4_sie said:
Hey.. is the car sold yet?
I am looking at an elise I found on CL... I might be able to get it for the price I want.. If not id like to fly out within the next week to check it out and test drive it...
better yet ill pm you

PM Sent - red carpet rolled out

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry for the lame first post, but your car is awesome, and an incredible deal. If it was one month later I would be on a plane to Arkansas with a briefcase full of money. (okay maybe there are better ways to transfer $32k)

Any interest in selling it without the Monolites at an even lower price?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I wish you had this price in the beginning of september when I talked to you about it before! This car is an amazing deal at this price. I ended up buying brand new '06 for over $5000 off of msrp because I thought that was a better deal than the $37-$40 grand prices I was seeing then. Now only like 6 weeks later and this!!! Awesome awesome deal!!!! Someone buy this mans car!!! You will be glad you did!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
proudpop said:
I wish you had this price in the beginning of september when I talked to you about it before! This car is an amazing deal at this price. I ended up buying brand new '06 for over $5000 off of msrp because I thought that was a better deal than the $37-$40 grand prices I was seeing then. Now only like 6 weeks later and this!!! Awesome awesome deal!!!! Someone buy this mans car!!! You will be glad you did!

You are right! I should have told you to hang tight; that I was prone to impulsive behaviors like this. Glad you found a car for yourself, enjoy!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
switkesj said:
Sorry for the lame first post, but your car is awesome, and an incredible deal. If it was one month later I would be on a plane to Arkansas with a briefcase full of money. (okay maybe there are better ways to transfer $32k)

You're right that's a lame post. Ask him if you can give him a deposit now and hold it for you for a month. The RACs are well worth it!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well I just looked at a black one here (IN AZ) and ... wow i was really dissapointed.. asking 36k and it did not have anywhere near the options yours does..not to mention the ding in the back rear.. and the scratch on the side that was half a foot... hmm I may be flying to see you sooner then i though:)

·
Registered
814 Posts
switkesj said:

If you don't want the monolites, I'd be interested in them.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
NCZ06 said:
If you don't want the monolites, I'd be interested in them.
I've already contacted him on that, hope he's holding my place ;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
In an effort to manage expectations, the RACs are staying with the car unless something changes. Right now, I believe they add value to the overall package / offer, so they will remain affixed at 77lb/ft of torque to my car.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
rensho said:
What type of driving has this car seen?
Track?
What service has it gone through?

TIA
Three track days and one autoX. The tires on it now have 100 miles on them (80 from the track).

4000 of the 13500 miles have been highway roadtrips (Chicago, STL, Dallas).

This has been mostly a weekend / nice day car to run through twisty roads.

1500 and 7500 mile checkup handled by Mid Rivers Lotus in St. Louis. The five or six other oil/filter changes we handled by myself.

·
Vendor
3,269 Posts
This was not orginially LSS right? So did the non-LSS have twin-oil coolers?

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
fzust said:
This was not orginially LSS right? So did the non-LSS have twin-oil coolers?
The early ones did (I have two, 1249 VIN)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
babak said:
The early ones did (I have two, 1249 VIN)
Babak is correct, the early non LSS cars had two. My VIN is early - 170

Sorry for the delay is responding (traveling for work this week).

Kevin

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Bump for weekend traffic.

Some showing varying levels of interest, but the car is still available.

41 - 60 of 111 Posts