The Lotus Cars Community banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lotuslvr said:
Great, now I can quit torturing myself!
Same here. I keep telling myself, "not another black car. Never. Again."

And then I look at this thread. And I nearly lose my mind every time. If only it had been BRP or KG or CO or.....

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
KLM said:
Sale pending
I hope it goes through :) this is (was?) an incredible deal!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
einTier said:
I'm convinced that was a made up color that was never actually shipped.

BTW, what does TADTS mean?
They're out there, not many but they do exist.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
My car has been sold :)D and :( )

Its second life will be spent in a beautiful part of the country, with one of the best tracks in the country for its backyard. My best wishes to the car and its great new owner.

Thanks to all of you keeping this thread alive for the past few weeks generating interest for my sale.

My best wishes to you all.

Kevin

PS - YES, the RAC's went with the car, stop asking people! ;)

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
irony (or something)...

So I just got back from 11 days on vacation (it was supposed to be 10 days, but I got to spend an extra day in the Lima airport - loads of fun) - my first vacation in 6 years, mind you. While I was treking around the South American countryside, I thought to myself that if this car was still around when I got back, I'd buy it... No time like the present, I'm not getting any younger, etc. etc. etc.

Well, one of the first things I did after my 40 hours of airport madness was hop on e-talk & see if it was still around. nope... oh well, just saved myself $35K + more time in airplanes.

Shortly thereafter - just before napping in my own, oversized bed for the first time in weeks - I got a panic call from work, so I hopped in my beater and headed in. Low and behold, my trusty Toyota coughed up all of it's coolant (a slippery situation, I can assure you) and is now dead on the roadside.... luckily, I'm not dead with it as I was taking a pretty quick corner when it let go - I thought I'd forgotten how to drive as I slid across the roadway.. Neither of us hit anything or anyone, thankfully.

ehh... such is life... just thought I'd post about it. I knew I should have jumped on this when it was first posted. -poke- ;)

101 - 111 of 111 Posts