The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting my 2006 Phantom Black Exige up for sale. It has 2600 miles so it's basically new. The only option ordered with the car is Traction Control. I added the OEM track pack suspension (adjustable Bilsteins) and had the car professionally lowered and corner balanced by Darren at West End Alignment. I bought the coilovers from MacFly who took them off of his Exige S.

A few minor cosmetic mods are on the car such as red brake calipers, Lotus badge on the rear, Union Jack badge, micro mirror, Multivex mirrors and fancy winders. I also bought a used Blaupunkt MP54 and installed it. I also still have the crummy Venice Beach that came with the car. I have the Lotus factory indoor car cover as well.

I am the only owner, it's always been garaged and covered, it's never been driven in the rain, never been tracked, non-smoker, no accidents, no blemishes, blah, blah. I have title in hand. The car is located in Southern California.

I am asking $43,500.

I love the car and I really had every intention to take it often to the track but, it has been difficult to find the time to make it happen. I bought the car new from Newport European in May of 06.

These are the only pictures I have handy right now. I'll take more photos over the weekend.

P1030283%20%28Medium%29.JPG

P1030284%20%28Medium%29.JPG

·
Registered
772 Posts
Would you consider just selling the car cover, if so, how much?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow looks great, if only you sold it in few more months, I am still accumulating down payment , plus i am stuck with my Z for another 2 months!!! Let me know if you change your mind with the timing
Thanks for the interest. I'll definitely keep you in mind.

·
Registered
166 Posts
No, no, no, no not another '06 PB Exige. Do you guys realize everytime you post my dream Lotus, EVERY day all I can think about is this car for sale, and when it IS sold, and it will be soon, I am crushed for another month or so. Man, good luck with the sale, and I hope a few low mileage 06 pb exiges will exist for me in a few years...

*sigh... subscribed

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very nice..........
Too bad I'm not closer......
Yup. Allentown is not exactly *close* to Agoura Hills. Been to Allentown a few times on business though visiting the Agere (now LSI) facility there. The Agere building always reminded me of the Emerald City.

Oh, shameless bump :p

·
Registered
772 Posts
The Exige cover is different than the Elise cover.
oh bummer, I like the way it looks and I'm sure it works pretty good as well. I'd like it to fit just right.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts