1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 06 SY Exige -- under 1k miles, mint w/Photos

PassingerSide.jpg

Front.jpg

06 Exige, Solar Yellow, now about 1,100 miles (almost all highway), MINT condition and truly like new. EVERY OPTION is included in this Car, including Star Shield, Touring Package, Limited Slip, Traction Control, Track Package (of course), Driving Lights, JVC Navigation Deck (KD-NX500), Yellow Painted Calipers on all 4 wheels (by HRM) and Lotus Logo Mats w/yellow piping (also by HRM).

Its "in service date" is in October 2007, so lots of warranty is left on this "perfect" car, which had its 1,000 service done at HRM on 4/4/08, with a "clean" ECU Dump.

The VIN Number is SCCPC11196HL82895.

This car has never been on the 2nd cam, has not even had its first service yet, and has only "dreamed" of a Track/Auto Cross (not yet having been involved in same), while having been tenderly broken-in by an adult (well, my Wife would likely argue with that) driver.

Having formerly owned an Elise ---- which was traded for this Exige ---- I now have an opportunity for something else, making my "short attention span" into your buying opportunity.

The car has spent its life in an indoor heated Garage in Great Neck, NY (on Long Island), and accumulated most if its miles on runs to the Hamptons in the Fall, and has never even seen rain (though I have told the car about the concept, and it is awaiting a viewing thereof).

Pictures will follow within the next day or 2, but this car is basically brand new (and I trust you all know what it looks like).

I am seeking a quick sale (with title in hand, and no liens thereon) at $45,500, or over $13,500 less than sticker (sticker on the car was $59,135.00, before the Driving Lights (about $400, installed), 4 painted Calipers (about $400), HRM Logo Mats ($395, from HRM) and JVC Deck (about $800, installed)) in just a few months/miles.

ANDY

UPDATED WITH LINK TO PICTURES ----

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=217282776/a=124089078_124089078/t_=124089078[/QUOTE]

For Sale:

This is a link to a picture on the HRM posting for my the car before I purchased same (and before the calipers were all painted)

http://www.huntingridgemotors.com/images/cars/lotus/average/2006-07-12_03.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
so soon! what are you getting to replace it?

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
maybe a Camel toe for the "nice weather."

ANDY
Did I read that right? ;)

Nice n/a Exige. They're the best ones to have!
SY was my 2nd choice - a very close 2nd.

·
Registered
166 Posts
lol Good luck with the sale. I'd drive over there and drool over it but that would be wasting a lawyers time

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wha chu know about camel toe?.... :p

Good luck with the sale...
All I know is that I was told Lotus couldn't install a "camel toe" for the Car at the time of sale (maybe a liability restriction imposed by Lotus NA, who knows), but that within a few blocks of the HRM Offices I could get a "camel toe" for the Passanger Seat with "no problem."

I also heard that if you buy a Lotus in Las Vegas, it can be delivered by the Dealer with a "camel toe" alreday in the Passanger Seat.

Anyway, we digress. This Car is screaming "buy me," but thus far all activity is limited to a handful of PMs. Where are all the guys (or, gals) looking for a 06 Exige, that is basically a new car, at a big discount?

ANDY

·
Registered
547 Posts
Noble. Sweet.

I want to have a car that attract a woman with shave down below.
Car Dealership owner: Well that would be a Corvette. Or a Hummer.
[starts showing Borat cars]
Car Dealership owner: We'll try to help you out here.
Borat: A man yesterday, tell me if I buy a car I must buy one with a pu**y magnet.
Car Dealership owner: He means a car that women like.
Borat: Yes, but where do you keep this magnet?
Car Dealership owner: [interrupts] No. There's no magnet he just means the vehicle. Women love the Hummers.
Borat: Do this have a pu**y magnet?
Car Dealership owner: No. The vehicle itself would be a magnet.
Borat: If I give you good price, will you please put in pu**y magnet?
Car Dealership owner: Yeah but there's no-there's no such thing in this country as a-as a magnet.
Borat: If this car drive into a group of gypsies, will there be any damage to the car?
Car Dealership owner: It depends on how hard you hit them and all that.
Borat: *Hard*
Car Dealership owner: You might-if somebody rolls on the windshield, they could crack your windshield.
Borat: How fast do I need to go to guarantee I kill them?
Car Dealership owner: Uh-let me tell you something with this vehicle here probably doing 35-45 miles per hour will do it.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Noble. Sweet.

I want to have a car that attract a woman with shave down below.
Car Dealership owner: Well that would be a Corvette. Or a Hummer.
[starts showing Borat cars]
Car Dealership owner: We'll try to help you out here.
Borat: A man yesterday, tell me if I buy a car I must buy one with a pu**y magnet.
Car Dealership owner: He means a car that women like.
Borat: Yes, but where do you keep this magnet?
Car Dealership owner: [interrupts] No. There's no magnet he just means the vehicle. Women love the Hummers.
Borat: Do this have a pu**y magnet?
Car Dealership owner: No. The vehicle itself would be a magnet.
Borat: If I give you good price, will you please put in pu**y magnet?
Car Dealership owner: Yeah but there's no-there's no such thing in this country as a-as a magnet.
Borat: If this car drive into a group of gypsies, will there be any damage to the car?
Car Dealership owner: It depends on how hard you hit them and all that.
Borat: *Hard*
Car Dealership owner: You might-if somebody rolls on the windshield, they could crack your windshield.
Borat: How fast do I need to go to guarantee I kill them?
Car Dealership owner: Uh-let me tell you something with this vehicle here probably doing 35-45 miles per hour will do it.
Will this ever get old?? :shrug:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Absolutely not.

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
I can't believe you are selling!

Good luck with the sale. If you ever want to part out the stock black wing and side pods let me know.

Have you decided what you want to pick up?

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
just hit "post reply"..."manage attachments"..."Browse" to find the files on your computer...and "upload"...

but be sure the pictures are really big so they take two screens:D

·
Registered
601 Posts
There is an insert image button (small button with a mountain) if you click "go advanced" in the quick reply box. You can also attach photos with the paper clip icon also under the "go advanced" reply page.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts