The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Guys,

I've decided to sell. After some inquiries from some of you about selling , i am ready to pull the trigger.
History : Purchased in Nov 2007 from what is now Newport Beach European with 11 miles or so. This car was first bought with the intent for track. But as work got busy, i never had the chance to take her out. Basically ZERO track days!!!!!
I am the first owner.
Frankly, for those of you who know this car, you know it sits in my garage most of the time. With the recent purchase of the GT2 , it has become my favorite weekend toy.

Condition: For anyone who is interested in checking out this car in person, you will notice that there are no dings, no scrapes, no stories.
There is one knick on the interior console of the car however. Its right below the handbrake. I will take a pic and post it up tomorrow. ( its nothing big to be worried about at all).
A little discoloring in the rear bumper , where the exhaust sits. But its barely noticeable if not mentioned.

Options: Track Pack, Touring Pack, Star-Shield, NO LSD. I have all keys & manuals. The car has had 2 oil-changes. Mileage on car is 4244. Price is around $45,000 stock

MODS: I am willing to sell the car AS-IS. OR if you prefer i can part out and deliver the car stock. All oem parts are still available.
Aftermarket market parts include:
Sector Carbon Roof
Craftsquare mirrors
5Element CF DIFFUSOR
ReVerie CF Exige Side Scoops
Sector Exige Carbon Fiber Front Spoiler
EliseParts Carbon Wing. (Same one as another forum member Good2GO)
Trunk-Lid /Imported from JapanKobayashi (check link for pics)
Larini De-Cat Pipe
Arqray Single Tip - Titanium
15"+16" Magnesium Blue CE28
R888 tires

Serious Buyer to inquire only.
PM me with any questions.
Some last words, It is my passion to mod cars to the highest standard. Nothing was or is ever spared to build this or any of my past or current rides.
Guys, Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f157/jorgeassoc-lotus-exige-s-edition-scott-chu-photography-los-angeles-ca-65747/

·
Registered
214 Posts
New member lurking for 3 yrs - finally ready to join the Lotus club

Very interested in the car. I'm also located in So Cal.

PM Sent

·
Registered
214 Posts
SOLD YESTERDAY. THANKS !
Thanks George, the car is absolutely awesome!

Great working with you on the deal, and I wish you the best with your remaining fleet of cars ;).

Take care sir, and I'll be sure to treat the car well as its 2nd owner.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts