1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 07 AW/Red Elise - new price

UPDATE: Trading in soon. $44K

Hey there guys,

I'm selling my 2007 Aspen White Lotus Elise. I am trading in for a 2009 M3 Sedan (alpine white with DCT for those interested); just not driving enough these days to justify 2 cars.

Here are the details:

2007 Aspen White Lotus Elise with 16K kms
Touring Pack
RED Lotus Special Interior
Traction Control
Lifestyle paint
Starshield
6000K Xenon low beams
Asking $49K

Will be in Autotrader this week

First 2 services have been done per schedule plus an additional oil change this year.

Car is still in new condition, except for one scratch on the passenger side mirror from a rock on the highway.

Car is having new Starshield replaced on every panel except for nose (redone last year) in the next couple of weeks.

For those interested, please call me at 416 418 3831. Or email me at [email protected] for more details. I will check this thread periodically...email / phone best way to reach me though.

Happy to take you on a test drive if you're interested.

Here are some pics...

Thanks guys.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I can't believe how beatiful the elise/exige look in white! And that's from someone who hates white cars.

Good luck with the sale. Price looks right.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Milage? may be blind , but did not see it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
That diamond pattern stitching is :drool: I'd bet the Ice White with the same color interior would look just as good. Good luck with the sale :up:

·
Registered
564 Posts
a bit pricey

·
Registered
156 Posts
that interior looks awesome with the white - almost wish i had known yours was for sale before I bought mine!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts