The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am located in Maryland and have a Chili Red 2007 Exige S including Track Pack, Touring Pack, Sport Pack, LSD, Traction Control, Star Shield, Driving Lights, Lotus Sport Exhaust, and Soft Top Conversion that I am going to put on Ebay in a few days. I am the original owner and the car has 39XX miles on it. I am looking for the upper $40's. The car is perfect and has never been in an accident, etc. PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Chili Red is AMAZING in person! Its out of my price range :(

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have received a few PMs asking about the stripe on the wheels. The stripe is auto pinstripe tape that can be easily removed. Also, I wanted to printout that the rear exhaust panel has been removed (see pic). I have the rear panel and it can be easily installed. I also have the stock exhaust that will go to the buyer.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Absolutely beautiful car!!!

- LIONDOG

·
Registered
19 Posts
These photos are absolutely amazing! I'll PM you to see if the car is still for sale.

- LIONDOG

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not to derail your thread but by chance is the light blue Exige in your post owned by someone in the Eldersburg area? I have seen one on a number of occasions and I can’t imagine there are many in that color.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Not to derail your thread but by chance is the light blue Exige in your post owned by someone in the Eldersburg area? I have seen one on a number of occasions and I can’t imagine there are many in that color.
I wasn't there for that shoot (although the grey Exige in the pic used to belong to me) but I knew they were getting together and yes, that's a Club Racer that belongs to a guy up in that general area.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, that is the Exige from Eldersburg! And it's a Beautiful car!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Upper 40's doesn't tell a buyer much, on a soon to be 5 year old car.
Edited.

My bad.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Upper 40's doesn't tell a buyer much, on a soon to be 5 year old car with nearly 40,000 miles on it.
Maybe he mis-typed, but he said it has 39XX miles, not 39XXX miles.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts