The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Exige S that has been modified for track use. Modifications include Moroso pan, aluminum flywheel, smaller SC pulley, Charlie X ECU, Cup Car air cleaner, Pro Alloy Race Tank, Bosch fuel pump and adj. regulator, removable steering wheel, lightweight wheels and track tires with plenty of life left. AC and heater core removed for weight savings. Console trim was cut back and shifter boot was removed. With the race tank and supporting fuel mods the car is not really street legal -- it throws two codes, P0463 and P0453, which are high fuel level (due to extra fuel capacity) and evap system (bypassed), respectively. You can swap out the tank for a factory one and hook up the evap system to make it street legal again, but for track use you risk having fuel starvation at high Gs and low fuel due to the factory tank design.

This car is well known at NJMP and given the track use it has minor paint chips and scratches. The factory clear bra (Starshield) protects most of the front bumper. The rear clam shell was replaced and re-painted (spun into tire wall, just cosmetic damage) and while it looks fine at a distance, up close you can see specks underneath. You can get it painted again (figure ~$1000) or go the route of a vinyl car wrap like I was intending to do. There is a small chip on the corner of the driver's side door, and also a chip at the edge of the rear deck lid (covered by the spoiler). Obviously this car is for someone who intends to drive it the way it was meant to be driven, not stare at it like a beauty/garage queen.

Title is CLEAR with a clean history, and in hand.

I do not need to sell this car, I just don't have as much time as I'd like to take it to the track. Please do not send me lowball offers or trade offers. Thanks for reading, and feel free to ask any questions.

Also have it listed on eBay for more. Would really like to get $37k and free up a garage space for another toy, but otherwise I'll keep it.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Pictures would help...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking to sell and clear a garage space now. Have another Viper coming in! :D

Price lowered to $36k! You know if you buy another Exige to track you're going to spend extra money on these mods anyways...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts