The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED $45,000...ADDITIONAL PICS ADDED

Hello all; my girlfriend was recently involved in a very bad car accident and I won't be needing a Lotus for quite some time.

2007 Magnetic Blue Exige S
4183 Miles
Touring Package
Starshield
Price: $46,500 (negotiable)
Upgrades: Tinted windows, center leather console, Sector 111 Carbon Fiber front lip (without front valance), Multivex mirrors, JVC KD-AVX44 Kameleon Stereo, Boyo VTL300 Metal license plate rear view camera, Sector 111 front folding tow hook, and Blackwatch Racing black front Lotus emblem (not installed).

History: First owner purchased from Scottsdale Lotus in AZ, but brought it back to them in 1 week. 2nd owner had it shipped from AZ to Louisana, but only kept it for less than a month. I actually bought it through Scottsdale Lotus in October of 2008 because the second owner never had it titled. The vehicle has never been tracked and its longest trip was when I drove it from Louisana to pick it up and back to Texas. The car is in pristine condition.

Please email me at [email protected] or call me at 409.454.2200 if interested.

Thanks,

Sal

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
First off I hope all is well with your girlfriend.

Second, beautiful car! If you would have posted this 3 months ago I would have jumped all over it!
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
214 Posts
PM sent, looking forward to discussing further.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Sal,

Got the emailed pics, thanks a bunch. Will be in touch later this week.

RoadDad,

Thanks for the advice on the Mag Blue, though I must admit I thought the car looks fine in the pictures.

What's funny is the color of the car I'm purchasing is really not a factor at all, other than I want to stay away from Black (too much maint to keep looking nice) and the various Reds (just not a color I prefer on cars) Lotus offers.

Take care.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am not undestanding this, am I reading it wrong?: It looks horrible in pictures but looks really nice in pics :shrug:
I think they meant in comparison to real life. Either way horrible was a bad adjective to describe the color. I had to read the sentence several times to understand it :D

Any luck with sale? Clean car at a good price! :clap:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts