The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not everyone's cup of tea, I know.

18"/19" HRE C20 Wheels for Elise/Exige Tire sizes are 215/35/18 front 255/30/19 rear. Tires that are on them are pretty worn and will need to be replaced very soon. Wheels have about 10K miles on them and show that a bit but could easily be cleaned up nicely by someone more talented than I.

These were 1.2k-1.4k each new, so looking for 2600 OBO for the set.

Located in Southern California.

I've got an old invoice from HRE which lists ET values of 30 for front and 18 for the rear but if that sounds off I could easily be reading the invoice wrong. What I can tell you is I never had any rubbing or clearing issues with them on the stock Elise suspension/brakes.

There are a couple of rock chips in the spokes and a little bit of scuffing near a valve stem on one of the wheels that has knocked off a little of the gold finish but no curbing or anything like that.

As far as weight, with the tires on the fronts weigh 35 pounds and the rears weigh 40. Tirerack lists new tires of those sizes at about 20 and 25 pounds. So if you trust this fuzzy math the wheels are somewhere between 15-18 pounds each. Not bad for wheels this big but these are HRE Competition spec wheels so you would expect them to be pretty good.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Time to stop being lazy and start trying sell these again. I'll take 2400. Let me know.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My monthly bump. Still asking 2400, but make me a reasonable offer and maybe I'll cave.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
front and back are 3 piece wheels

You can Google HRE C20s and see sets for BMWs etc go for even more but I'm trying to be realistic with the Lotus crowd.

Thanks for the comments.

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
I'm still moderately interested but would REALLY appreciate it if you'd check again, no friggin' way the fronts are 3 piece wheels. The BMW fitments actually are 3 piece and that's why they cost so much more, I'm 99% positive your front rims are one piece castings, which is ok, but not what I want (I need to be able to disassemble them in the future). Thanks in advance for checking.

·
Registered
246 Posts
You can tell in the pics that they aren't 1 piece wheels! Lol....I don't think hre even sells 1 piece wheels. Bump for these...if I still had my orange car I would get them from you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts