The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am posting this listing for a buddy who currently owns this beautiful 1966 Corvette 427 BB Coupe. I wanted him to have more exposure than just the local paper for this baby.

The car has been stored in Phoenix by the second owner for the last 25 years and has only been brought to Las Vegas this year via covered trailer for sale!

When you look at this car it is amazing how close the condition is to showroom....especially when you hear that it has NEVER BEEN RESTORED!!! Maybe in another 20 years it will need it, but with only 37,500 original miles and all the pampered storage it has received, it is ready to be someones show car.

The paint shines with an amazing deep gloss and looks brand new!!

Interior looks great with Black Leather and the Teak wheel. Everything is original and works perfect- Radio, Clock, Power Antenna, Tach, Headlights,switches!

A factory installed original replacement engine by the second owner runs strong and perfect.

New fuel tank and sending unit were recently installed.

This is a beautiful and amazing car that will be the flagship of nearly any collection.

This car is offered for sale at a reasonable price of $79,000.

Partial trades and offers will be considered.

email me for more info or pictures as I could not list them here or call TJ for more info 702-219-2013

thanks
Robb

Attachments

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Beautiful car. Nice color combo too! Wish the engine were original...
I agree - shame it is not numbers matching but it sure does look georgeous in these photos. Has this car EVER been repainted - is this factory paint and bodywork?

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree - shame it is not numbers matching but it sure does look georgeous in these photos. Has this car EVER been repainted - is this factory paint and bodywork?
It is even better looking in person. No bodywork and factory paint.

here are some more pics.
66 Vette - a set on Flickr

We are currently searching for the original motor in the owners warehouse which is full of vintage cars including a couple more of these. 2nd owner swears he has it somewhere, but it is a huge storage facility with 50 cars.

Price would definitely be higher with original numbers matching motor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts