The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Thought this car was sold but buyer can not get financing. Please see the CL ad, contact me there for quicker reply. Thanks

located in SF CA

Finally an Esprit that’s ready to get in and go!

Very cool factory Pearl White, this is a great Radwood era driver level.

Much maintenance has been done recently, please see the below recent work addressing any issues these cars have:

• new turbo and new improved intercooler (stock cooler goes with sale)
  • new steering rack and tie rods
  • fresh timing belt service
  • new clutch
  • new QA1 shocks
  • BBS style wheels and tires (comes with orig wheels too)
  • Lotus Elise/Exige seats, make interior much more comfy (comes with orig seats)
  • custom dyno tune for the new turbo and intercooler - about 385hp on 91 octane
This is a classic that feels like you're driving something very very special at a fraction of the cost of a Lamborghini, Porsche or Ferrari.

Car is priced below market because interior needs some work, which I can help with. Price is FIRM as you simply can not buy a car like this for this money.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and exactly right! It’s a drivers car for sure! Very well balanced and agile, lots of power with the mods...

·
Administrator
1,446 Posts
Beautiful car! Be sure to post a proper for sale ad without the link to CL I'm surprised San hasn't reminded you of the posting rules.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Beautiful car! Be sure to post a proper for sale ad without the link to CL I'm surprised San hasn't reminded you of the posting rules.
Thought this car was sold but buyer can not get financing. Please see the CL ad, contact me there for quicker reply. Thanks

located in SF CA

Finally an Esprit that’s ready to get in and go!

Very cool factory Pearl White, this is a great Radwood era driver level.

Much maintenance has been done recently, please see the below recent work addressing any issues these cars have:

• new turbo and new improved intercooler (stock cooler goes with sale)
  • new steering rack and tie rods
  • fresh timing belt service
  • new clutch
  • new QA1 shocks
  • BBS style wheels and tires (comes with orig wheels too)
  • Lotus Elise/Exige seats, make interior much more comfy (comes with orig seats)
  • custom dyno tune for the new turbo and intercooler - about 385hp on 91 octane
This is a classic that feels like you're driving something very very special at a fraction of the cost of a Lamborghini, Porsche or Ferrari.

Car is priced below market because interior needs some work, which I can help with. Price is FIRM as you simply can not buy a car like this for this money.

View attachment 1263534
Still for sale?

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
@racerboy

Sorry, but you need to follow the Marketplace Rules (below), especially the first one. You have to actually post a proper ad. Thanks.

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

San

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
@racerboy Please provide a price. It can be unrealistic or OBO (exp. $40K OBO) but you need to post a price. Thanks.

San

1 - 9 of 9 Posts