Discussion Starter #1
*Private Seller*

View Full Listing:
1990 Lotus Esprit SE for Sale in Fort Myers, FL 33913

Mario
Fort Myers, FL 33913
Daytime Phone: 239-204-7434

Seller's Notes:
Extremely clean, loved, garage kept Lotus Esprit for sale. You will find Esprits with minimum mileage out there but, as Lotus enthusiasts know by heart, such museum pieces will become the most expensive piece of furniture you own. Lotus Esprits demand to be driven or the repair bills will soar. My car on the other hand, can be driven anywhere. Finally, this Esprit is dangerously fast. It smokes most modern V8s with only half the power. THE GOOD: This car has subtle performance modifications, such as high performance injectors (installed by the second owner, friend of mine), light weight Magnaflow exhaust (installed by the third owner, also friend of mine. Factory exhaust included), adjustable rear shocks and new K and N air filter. The car also comes with its original owners manuals, a box full of service books, factory touch up paint, factory unused first aid kit, mint condition engine cover and mint air deflector for topless driving.

About $5,000 have been spent within the last few months only (invoices included) to bring this classic to top running condition, using only new factory parts. New charge cooler pump, new turbo, temperature sensors, replaced clutch and master cylinder, new a/c compressor and fresh oil/filter service, among others. THE BAD: Tires have thread on them but they are 6 y/o and need replacement. Very minimal clear coat peeling (see photo). The paint itself, however is in great shape. NO BROKERS PLEASE!

Lotus Esprit - Lotus Esprit For Sale

1 - 1 of 1 Posts