The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the specs:

1994 R package, only 1000 or so made in 1994. R package comes with Bilstein shocks (sits 3/4 inch lower in the rear then a regular miata), stiffened sway bars, front and rear air dams (front air damn is a functional brake cooler), NO power steering, and limited slip! This car has the A/C option (works great!).

Supercharged with Eaton MP45 (The Sebring S/C kit, now the JR kit I believe), has boost gauge. Hard Dog rollbar (HDHCHDDD). Momo Steering wheel. Have stock steering wheel. 3K miles on Hankook RS2s (stock wheels). Garage kept. Clean Carfax, no stoires. New Stage II clutch with 13lb flywheel (stock clutch wasn't that great for the SC). Stock flywheel and clutch come with the car. All fluids changed with synthetic wherever possible at 32k (transmission, differential, clutch, brake, radiator). Engine oil changed at 34k. Clutch has 300 miles on it (I had to test it, works great!)

Clean Carfax. VIN number: JM1NA3539R0511064

Asking $7800.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Now has stock parts back in it (radiator, radio, steering wheel).

·
Registered
571 Posts
:) watching

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No dyno except some accelerometer program from a iphone. said it was 142 hp at the wheels I forget the torque. Thats on par with what the JR supercharger kit says.

I have a weight sheet somewhere, I remember it was pretty well balanced especially with a full tank of gas and the roll bar.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for still for sale! New Price $7,500. make me an offer I can't refuse. (336)-908-1053

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump for still for sale! Anyone?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pick up is planned for this Sunday! The empty weight was 2305 lbs with a quarter tank of gas.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
more detailed weight distribution:

FL: 618
FR:628
LR:531
RR:528

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD:(

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
some very nice MI people, they picked it up Sunday and drove it home, said it was a lot nicer then any of the ones they've looked at!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts