Car: 1995 Rx-7
Miles: 71000 miles
Price: $ 14,800 or best offer.

It is a 5-speed (base) model car with the following options:
Montego Blue color paint
Tan leather interior
Sunroof
Cruise control

The car is completely stock and original mechanically. It has been meticulously maintained by all owners; I have a lot of paperwork. The front end was resprayed by a previous (also obsessive) owner due to a small rock chip (I have the paperwork on that). I bought this car in 2002 and it has been an excellent car, maintained by myself and by MazCare (local speciality shop). Overall, the car is in great shape. There are a few scratches and a little bit of wear on the driver's seat. The 95 version is the most sought after RX-7 in the US, with only 500 models imported. It is also the most reliable – the engine has no problems now and never has. I have a clean title, in hand. Also, I have a full carfax report on it.

Car is located in NW Atlanta.

More pictures at:
FD RX7 - a set on Flickr

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I bought this car in 2002 and it has been an excellent car, maintained by myself and by MazCare (local speciality shop).
+1 for MazCare and Charlie Shatzen, proprietor. Charlie runs a first class shop and knows his RX-7/Miata stuff. If this car was taken care of by his shop, it's better than dealer-maintained.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Overall, the car is in great shape. There are a few scratches and a little bit of wear on the driver's seat.

You forgot to mention the can of Brake Fluid that I "accidently" spilled on the Driver's side door panel/fender area........I don't think leaving that out is very honest of you.

Ha! Anyway, I am just playing with ya Wally (its my job afterall with you being my Lil' Bro). I can definitely vouche for this car as it is pristine and it is a shame to see it go. Even with the little amount of time I was allowed to drive it, I had a blast! Great car, very well maintained, and a very anal owner make a good combination! Just a case of too many cars with too little room/time. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I miss my rx7 sometimes.....Good luck with the sale

1 - 4 of 4 Posts