The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update:

The front rim: SOLD

I have 4 additional rims/tires (2 05 rears and 2 06 fronts), Has 99.9& tread (OEM tires). I just purchased these tires and literally only drove 40 miles on them. However, these rims will not clear my big brake kit so I had to get new rims/tires. They are the shop right now Mulholland Motor Sports Let me know if you're interested. I paid $1100 for the new tires at Lotus of Newport, will sell the rims and tires for $800 w/center caps. Local pick up only.

I still have rear 06 rims w/5% tread left, will sell for $150 for both.

And this car cover (no holes or rips) which is dirty but can probably be washed Multi-color Weathershield® for the Lotus Elise and Exige - Sector111 for $50.00

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update:

The front rim is pretty much sold.

I have 4 additional rims/tires (2 05 rears and 2 06 fronts), Has 99.9& tread (OEM tires). I just purchased these tires and literally only drove 40 miles on them. However, these rims will not clear my big brake kit so I had to get new rims/tires. They are the shop right now Mulholland Motor Sports Let me know if you're interested. I paid $1100 for the new tires at Lotus of Newport, will sell the rims and tires for $800 w/center caps. Local pick up only.

I still have rear 06 rims w/5% tread left, will sell for $150 for both.

And this car cover which is dirty but can probably be washed Multi-color Weathershield® for the Lotus Elise and Exige - Sector111 for $50.00

1 - 7 of 7 Posts