The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Always stored in my heated garage. 6/32 of tread left on both tires.
Asking $80, willing to ship at buyers expense.
Please contact me using my email mcwalker18 at gmail.com

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
are they still available?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I wish I knew you had these when I bought the Toyos! I would have taken them all.

Posting on your iTrader rating now. Thanks again!:up:

·
Registered
369 Posts
How much is shipping to 28411

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shipping to 28411 is aproximately $80 based on FedEx online.

Deezel, they are still available if your interested. Went back and forth on selling them or keeping them for daily driving. I just need to make more room in the garage. How did you like the Toyo's. Did you get them on time?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Shipping to 28411 is aproximately $80 based on FedEx online.

Deezel, they are still available if your interested. Went back and forth on selling them or keeping them for daily driving. I just need to make more room in the garage. How did you like the Toyo's. Did you get them on time?
I missed that track day unfortunatley. Catching one next weekend though. Couldn't get my car tech'd in time! Getting it corner weighted and aligned with the toyo's today!

How do you think the star specs would pair with the Kumho Ecsta XS on the fronts? Would it be a handful?

The rear kumhos are just about gone, so I would pick up these instead of buying another set of rears.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure about the kumhos in front with the star specs in the rear. I tried the toyo's in the front with the star specs in the rear and it was loose. However I truly believe that was due to the toyos just having that much more grip In The front. My guess is that the star specs would work just fine in the rear. All the auto cross people I know would run the star specs over the kumhos as the star specs seam to have more grip. Just don't run more than -2 degrees of camber in the rear.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Hey Guys,

I just sent MC a message, I know he has been pretty busy and told him there was interest on these. I don't recall him telling me he was going to sell them...so I will let you know, or he will.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Hey Guys,

I just sent MC a message, I know he has been pretty busy and told him there was interest on these. I don't recall him telling me he was going to sell them...so I will let you know, or he will.
Like I said, they aren't a available anymore ;) I already spoke with him.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Like I said, they aren't a available anymore ;) I already spoke with him.
HAHA,

Thanks Coyne. ;) I haven't talked to him in a couple of days, but I know what he decided to do then. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts