The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 pair of navy blue Piloti G16's brand new with tags and keychains that I picked up. They are 80 plus shipping new, I'll let each go for 50 plus shipping. First come first serve, PM me or email at [email protected].

Edit as of 7 PM on Wednesday August 13. I have a pair of 10.5's and a pair of 11's same price same deal. PM me still first come first serve. Paypal to [email protected]

Piloti - G16

·
Registered
351 Posts
C'mon, sell me your 10s! :mad:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok i got some more but it all went fast or are pending there is 1 pair of 11s left everything else is sold or pending

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
do you still have the 11's?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yep now im all sold out waiting for paypal payments to osoincoherent at yahoo.com if you pmd me to claim a pair. I have a pair of 10.5's I just found that someone backed out on

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do you still have the 11's?
No 11's all gone, have a pair of 10.5's they run a little large. If you want them PM me and paypal $60 to [email protected]

Everything is gone pending payment, just a pair of 10.5's left out of the 9 pairs I had.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Waiting on payment on a pair of 12's, 10.5's are available. Everything else is gone, the first few that already paid have been dropped off at FedEx and will go out Monday

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay everything is sold and waiting to ship except a pair of 10.5's up for grabs.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Scheisse! Missed it. They were my color, too.

For future reference, do these shoes run big or small. In general, I wear a 12, depending on certain brands of shoe.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Scheisse! Missed it. They were my color, too.

For future reference, do these shoes run big or small. In general, I wear a 12, depending on certain brands of shoe.
I'd say about right on to a tiny bit larger. I was waiting for a few guys to paypal me on the 12's but haven't gotten paypal yet, if I don't get anything by the end of today the 12's are yours.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts