The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 Schroth 6 Point Harnesses in black that have i had bought for my evo but i did not use them. They are brand new.Asking $400+ Shipping. Please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Let's do that. I will buy, and you can buy from me. We can also split a sys.6.pack from Sector 111 if you want.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Just received them, after struggling with the seller to ship them. These are 5 point harnesses, not 6. I am sending them back to the seller. Also, one of the sets does not appear to be new.

Should have known better than to buy from a guy who just registered and only post was to sell these harnesses.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Good luck with that. :popcorn:

·
Banned
874 Posts
lol file a dispute with paypal or w/e you bought it with immediately be4 its 2 l8.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I filed a dispute with paypal when I was having trouble getting him to ship them. I should have canceled the sale then. I also filed a claim with my cc company. It seems that paypal doesn't offer any kind of guarantee of returning your money. They will only return your money if they can get it back from the other party. A little ridiculous in my book - you might as well be sending cash in an envelope.

If anyone is interested in a set of 5 point harnesses, please PM me. It might be easier to just resell them to someone interested in a 5 point set.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts