The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2000 Land Rover Discovery II. 86,000 miles. Bought used in November, 2004. Recent replacement of all power door lock actuators. No issues. Everything works. Currently needs nothing.

This isn't a super-luxurious crossover, but it is comfortable enough. Nice cushy heated seats, leather, etc. All you need to get around in bad weather or tow stuff. Harman-Kardon stereo with cassette and 6 disk CD changer.

This is a very good spare vehicle for runs to Home Depot, Supermarkets, football games, foul weather. It's a beast in the snow. Very capable, rugged vehicle. Well cared for by this owner.

Selling because I recently picked up a BMW X5. I made the switch for the sake of hauling kids comfortably. I'm giving up something in off-road ability and in cargo capacity, but the X5 has a nicer interior for the kids to destroy. :panic:

Anyway, I'm asking $7300 / OBO for this workhorse. Located in Maryland, north of Baltimore.

[all stickers can be carefully removed prior to delivery]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Trying to show some more details ... including whatever I have of the interior.
It's in nice shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:up:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Kid in a Lotus hat and a Recardo car seat?

Hell yeah :up:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also had a 2000 Disco, loved it. Exigent takes great care of his vehicles, buy with confidence.
Thanks. As much as I like our new X5, I will miss this Disco. It's a lot more useful than the X5. The X5 wins for highway comfort, but the Disco is the real deal as an SUV. I hope I don't end up regetting my decision.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just detailed it and turned it into a G4 edition replica.

Not sure what to ask for it now ... or if it's even worth selling.

I guess it's now worth $7500 to me. Let me know if you're interested. Everything works & the vehicle is very clean. I'll even throw in the biggest form-fitted car cover you've ever seen!!

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price reduction to $6500. 89k miles on her now. :shift:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$6500 price is FIRM.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't really bother to check, but a guess would be around 14 mpg. It's a thirsty vehicle.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SOLD

The Land Rover is SOLD. :(

Boy I hope I don't regret this decision. :wallbang:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.