The Lotus Cars Community banner

FS: 2000 Land Rover Discovery II

23107 13
2000 Land Rover Discovery II. 86,000 miles. Bought used in November, 2004. Recent replacement of all power door lock actuators. No issues. Everything works. Currently needs nothing.

This isn't a super-luxurious crossover, but it is comfortable enough. Nice cushy heated seats, leather, etc. All you need to get around in bad weather or tow stuff. Harman-Kardon stereo with cassette and 6 disk CD changer.

This is a very good spare vehicle for runs to Home Depot, Supermarkets, football games, foul weather. It's a beast in the snow. Very capable, rugged vehicle. Well cared for by this owner.

Selling because I recently picked up a BMW X5. I made the switch for the sake of hauling kids comfortably. I'm giving up something in off-road ability and in cargo capacity, but the X5 has a nicer interior for the kids to destroy. :panic:

Anyway, I'm asking $7300 / OBO for this workhorse. Located in Maryland, north of Baltimore.

[all stickers can be carefully removed prior to delivery]

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Trying to show some more details ... including whatever I have of the interior.
It's in nice shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:up:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Kid in a Lotus hat and a Recardo car seat?

Hell yeah :up:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also had a 2000 Disco, loved it. Exigent takes great care of his vehicles, buy with confidence.
Thanks. As much as I like our new X5, I will miss this Disco. It's a lot more useful than the X5. The X5 wins for highway comfort, but the Disco is the real deal as an SUV. I hope I don't end up regetting my decision.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just detailed it and turned it into a G4 edition replica.

Not sure what to ask for it now ... or if it's even worth selling.

I guess it's now worth $7500 to me. Let me know if you're interested. Everything works & the vehicle is very clean. I'll even throw in the biggest form-fitted car cover you've ever seen!!

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price reduction to $6500. 89k miles on her now. :shift:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$6500 price is FIRM.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't really bother to check, but a guess would be around 14 mpg. It's a thirsty vehicle.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SOLD

The Land Rover is SOLD. :(

Boy I hope I don't regret this decision. :wallbang:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.