The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this message on behalf of Gordonie. If you have any questions, please call him at the number supplied at the bottom of the message.

Cheers,
Sean S.

===========

Hi All ,

Because I have come down with a Very Serious Illness, I will not be able to drive my car any more. It is with great reluctance that I am offering
my car, "Mellow Yellow" for sale.

This car is for the collector who wants the very best, or the Lotus Guy who wants a totally upgraded car, without all of the expense of doing it himself.

It is the ULTIMATE LOTUS ESPRIT. (and semi-famous in the Lotus world). The only Esprit to win "Best of Show", (not just class), at the LOG.

Newly rebuilt engine, (with FORGED pistons, Larger injectors, re-worked Turbo's, Inter-coolers, Race Chip, Larger Radiator and fans, up-graded fuel pump, and quite a few other things, too many to list)., new tires, EVERY system up-graded, With Pioneer GPS NAV, and a 600 watt stereo system, (Includes XM Radio and rear view T.V. Camera). The car has things on it that are not on any other Esprits, and is running over 500 HP. (I have spent $150K on it).

Here is the broker site, that has pictures, and a write up on the car: Welcome to Tutto Autto - Custom, Luxury, and High-Performance Cars --Trading Assistance

Here is a site with a write-up on the car, (although the list of up-grades is not complete):

Esprit Owners

And some recent pictures:

MELLOW YELLOW pictures from cars photos on webshots

The car is fast, smooth, tight and sounds great.

It is a pleasure to drive, and I will miss it greatly.

But sometimes things happen.

Please call me, as I am looking for a good home for Mellow Yellow, and would rather talk to you, than do it by E-Mail.

Gordonie 818- 841-3189

1 - 1 of 1 Posts