SOLD to good home!

2005 Ardent Red Elise. Located in MD, betw. DC and Baltimore
13.3K miles
Sport & Touring packs (black leather)
Starshield
Hard top

Rear foil LOTUS letters removed and LOTUS black/silver badge installed
Black/silver LOTUS badge on nose
Black/silver LOTUS wheel centers (not in picture, had just installed the wheels/tires and forgot to put the centers on)
Nearly new black LSS wheels with new (less than 500 miles) AO48's
Forcefed front splitter (all fiberglass, NOT the half carbon)
Body color side Exige scoops
Exige style mesh in grill, over radiator, and on decklid
1/4 turn fastener conversion
Console and A/C surround painted black

About two months ago had the Lotus tech at the dealer remove the cam cover and inspect the cams for wear. All declared normal and documented at that time.

Second owner. Full service history from new.

Please excuse the lighting in the pix, not a photographer, and camera isn't the best.

PM or email [email protected]

$33.5K.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
a few more pix

two more pix...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Bump for super little car! Very clean and nice.

"Rear foil LOTUS letters removed and LOTUS black/silver badge installed" - can you take pic of that?

Any accident history?

"Exige style mesh in grill, over radiator, and on decklid" -- one of the most tasteful mods I have ever seen - WOW - that looks fantastic! Adds such an aggressive look. Was that something custom you did or does Sector111 sell that?

·
Banned
874 Posts
Looks nice:up:

Good starting price;)

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bump for super little car! Very clean and nice.

"Rear foil LOTUS letters removed and LOTUS black/silver badge installed" - can you take pic of that?

Any accident history?

"Exige style mesh in grill, over radiator, and on decklid" -- one of the most tasteful mods I have ever seen - WOW - that looks fantastic! Adds such an aggressive look. Was that something custom you did or does Sector111 sell that?
I'll rummage around and see if I have a head on picture of the rear badge. Here is a shot that shows the badge, but before the rear louvers had been replaced with the mesh. The badge is identical to the one on the nose, though. I believe I got it from BWR, and it has the correct shape to fit into the concave shape of the rear end.

This shot also shows the car with the black euro Exige wheels. The buyer could elect to take these wheels instead of the LSS, if he or she wishes (OR even take a set of the euro exige wheels in silver!).

The mesh are the EliseUSA parts. Pricey, but well made. Stainless steel mesh with 3 layers of powdercoat.

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
That is one sexy car. I love those LSS wheels on it. I am sure whoever buys it will be very happy with it. Nice and simple mods that help the car and not hurt it.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is one sexy car. I love those LSS wheels on it. I am sure whoever buys it will be very happy with it. Nice and simple mods that help the car and not hurt it.
:up:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Nice and simple mods that help the car and not hurt it.
Totally agree. Tasteful mods don't scare away buyers. Looks fantastic with that mesh work. If someone said they did that - without pics - I'd expect something really tacky, but no way here - A++.

Also good that is is not a custom job so if the buyer hits a Possum some night, the grill can be replaced/ordered/powdercoated to match.

The rear diffuser in black would look great also (just imo).

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks nice:up:

Good starting price;)
Thanks.

Next change will be to raise the price! :panic:

I've cornered the market on 2005 AR HT, Sport, Touring, black leather, starshield Exige mesh and grills, low miles, black LSS wheels, black badge treatment, black console/AC surround, in Maryland, WITH a clean bill of health for the cams. -poke-

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet, good luck. If you fail here try Ebay, just sold mine for 34,900 3 days into the bid. Boy do i miss rhat car
I may do that, but I've already got some inquiries, and it would be great to sell it without giving ebay its cut. Will consider it though if it comes to it.

·
Banned
874 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
No intent to hijack...just praise for a nice Elise at a great price!!!

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump

daily bump!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I saw this car yesterday and it is beautiful!!!! One of the nicest Elise's I have seen in a long time! If anyone is interested in it, I suggest you make a move soon. -poke-

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bumping...

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOLD!!!

SOLD to a good home!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts