5) Never raced, clean ECU dump
6) Hard and Soft tops

Price $34,000

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I believe it's got the touring package. It is Starlight Black with Star Shield.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
WTF?!?!?!?!? You just got this car, don't tell me that the PT Cruiser is taking that much care of your automotive needs :p

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WTF?!?!?!?!? You just got this car, don't tell me that the PT Cruiser is taking that much care of your automotive needs :p
I'm hoping to keep it, this is just a feeler. We just bought a house and my wife is pregnant. I don't really know if I should do the right thing and sell it or be selfish and keep it.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm hoping to keep it, this is just a feeler. We just bought a house and my wife is pregnant. I don't really know if I should do the right thing and sell it or be selfish and keep it.
come on brother, do the right thing -- think of your new child -- they'll want to go for a ride when they're older!!:clap:

or, when you both need some "therapy" during pregnancy, go out for a leisurely cruise.

or for that late nite craving for for some crazy combination of something your wife may have, the Elise will be fast and get you back in time to cure those cravings.

see, so many good reasons to keep the car!!

seriously, it is not selfish if you keep the car, especially since it's Starlight Black. awesome choice!

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Someone please explain the "feeler" concept to me...

[rant]
Either you want to sell your car or you don't. If you want to sell it, advertise it for sale and when cjud says he's interested, sell it to him/her. If you don't want to sell your car, don't advert it for sale. If you are just interested in finding out how much your car is worth ask that question "how much do you think my car is worth with X and Y and T on it?" If you want someone to talk you into or out of selling your car, why not just say "someone give me some good reasons to keep/sell my car with the following life situations in mind..."

I just don't understand the Feeler "FS: 200X (insert color here) Lotus E****" threads in the Lotus Cars for Sale section.

[/rant]

PS. Congrats on the new house and baby.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Someone please explain the "feeler" concept to me...

[rant]
Either you want to sell your car or you don't. If you want to sell it, advertise it for sale and when cjud says he's interested, sell it to him/her. If you don't want to sell your car, don't advert it for sale. If you are just interested in finding out how much your car is worth ask that question "how much do you think my car is worth with X and Y and T on it?" If you want someone to talk you into or out of selling your car, why not just say "someone give me some good reasons to keep/sell my car with the following life situations in mind..."

I just don't understand the Feeler "FS: 200X (insert color here) Lotus E****" threads in the Lotus Cars for Sale section.

[/rant]

PS. Congrats on the new house and baby.

Sorry, if I had done it your way then I'm sure I would have pissed off someone else.:tadts:

Thank you for your interest and concern.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Congrats! We've got a SWEET Mercedes R Class mini van with your name on it!rotfl DONT DO IT!:crazyeyes

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
come on brother, do the right thing -- think of your new child -- they'll want to go for a ride when they're older!!:clap:

or, when you both need some "therapy" during pregnancy, go out for a leisurely cruise.

or for that late nite craving for for some crazy combination of something your wife may have, the Elise will be fast and get you back in time to cure those cravings.

see, so many good reasons to keep the car!!

seriously, it is not selfish if you keep the car, especially since it's Starlight Black. awesome choice!

rotflrotflrotflrotflrotflrotflrotfl

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats! We've got a SWEET Mercedes R Class mini van with your name on it!rotfl DONT DO IT!:crazyeyes
Spoke to the wife, she wants me to keep it--I love that woman!

I would really miss the car and all the people in this community.

NEW PRICE- $65,000

·
Registered
5 Posts
Then take the ad off!

Some folks are seriously looking to buy an Elise. Yours is deflinately one I would consider. I go through the whole link and you changed your mind, congrats on the kid and keeping a nice car, but get rid of the ad if you aren't selling!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Some folks are seriously looking to buy an Elise. Yours is deflinately one I would consider. I go through the whole link and you changed your mind, congrats on the kid and keeping a nice car, but get rid of the ad if you aren't selling!
Dude,

4 posts and 2 so far are telling people to remove their SOLD posts. That's not how this forum works. These posts help people in the future see how much cars sold for and also as a reference incase the car comes up for sale again.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's still for sale at a "non-motivated" selling price.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Revisiting the idea of selling my baby...I mean the Lotus. Save your PM's if you're planning on low balling me. I will gladly answer serious PM's.

Thanks,
Steve :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts