The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to sell my favorite toy because I have recently expanded my company and need operating capital.

My car is a 2005 Elise with the following:

13,800 miles
Excellent Condition
Original Owner
Garage Kept
Never tracked:wallbang: ( I wish I had time to at least once )
Arctic Silver Exterior
Blue leather interior
Touring Pack
Hard Top
Soft top
Stage II Exhaust
Sector 111 Bootie
$34,900 OBO

Please PM or call me @732-616-8906 or 732-780-8809 for additional info

Attachments

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention I have a Lotus Dust Cover and the original exhaust which has about 6,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
958 Posts
oooo I likey the color combo! But why is there a chic in the seat? Was she too lazy to get her a$$ out of the car for you to take a pic? rotfl

Good luck. It'll be gone soon! :up:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually ordered the car with a red leather interior. I waited over 14 months for the car and it came with blue leather. I had the choice of waiting for a replacement or taking the car. My dealer gave me the starshield for free for the misunderstanding.:clap: I really like the color better than the red I ordered. The girl in the seat is my girlfriend. I just took a couple pictures last week at an appointment I had because I liked the backround. Thanks for the compliment on the color.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nice color combo! I know they built a few silver/blue cars, but Ive never seen one in person.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone have a M100 Elan they would like to make a trade with?
I didn't even sell my car and I can tell that I will need to replace it with another Lotus quickly:panic:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mileage Update

My car currently has 14,300 miles and rising due to the great weather we have had in NJ:shift:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I've never seen the silver blue, but it looks great! I do think it looks better than the more traditional silver/red.
Well if I ever decide to sell my blue interior and replace with black/orange it's nice to know it will look good in a silver car.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've never seen the silver blue, but it looks great! I do think it looks better than the more traditional silver/red.
Well if I ever decide to sell my blue interior and replace with black/orange it's nice to know it will look good in a silver car.
I like the silver/red also. I have never seen another silver/blue except for the one sold on Barrett Jackson for around $73K in 2004.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
-eek-

:(

this car is an fantastic example. well cared for. good luck with the sale. sorry to see you getting rid of it, at any time your welcome to take mine out:up:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
-eek-

:(

this car is an fantastic example. well cared for. good luck with the sale. sorry to see you getting rid of it, at any time your welcome to take mine out:up:
Thanks Rob,

I plan on buying another Elise, Exige S or Evora within 2 years, I might have to take you up on your offer!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Price reduction to $30,900. Now someone is going to get a great deal on a great car! I forgot to mention that my car also has duel oil coolers and a dust cover.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
LOL @ self low balling...
good luck with the sale nice looking color combo... :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts