The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I'm selling the hard top from my old elise. It's in perfect condition, was only on the car for about 2 months. Comes with bag. $1000 OBO.

Would rather not ship so so-cal preferred.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Dibs on shipping.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...arctic silver tops also look nice on storm titanium...

·
Registered
113 Posts
2005 Federal Elise | Touring | Storm Titanium
...73,000 miles and aging beautifully...

Wow, that is the highest mileage Elise I have every seen. Most 2005s I saw have under 20k miles, and mine barely made 10k. You should be glad you do not have the sport package, or I have to say "good luck" to your butt rotfl

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...oh gosh, she's nearly up to seventy-five now; i need to update my signature when i get her back from the shop...i've personally met two drivers with higher-mileage cars, about eighty thousand on each of them, and i know of at least two cars nationally which have broken 100K...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Does anyone here know OP personally? Can you please contact him before I escalate this issue? Thanks a lot!

I paid for the hard top over a month ago, and the seller has been hard to reach since then. I sent dozens of PMs and called the number he left several times, just no response, and calls are never picked up. The only contact I got after that was on 9/11, then he disappeared and I never heard from him again.

I trust another Lotus owner who has been on this forum for a while, and have showed enough patience to get my hard top. Now over a month has passed and I have not seen my package or tracking number, nor any explanation or promise for refund.

I do not really want things to go ugly. But if things stay like that, I have do whatever it takes to get my money back :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts