The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Orange front clamshell light light damage.....just sitting in my garage....will deliver up to a 150 mile radius of memphis.....$1000

This can be repaired in an hour or two.....that why i kept it....for a spare
I WILL NOT SHIP THIS UNLESS YOU ARRANGE SHIPPING AND CRATING!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm interested and I'd come and pick it up from you, but I'm not interested in paying $1000 for it. Sorry. Do you have more detailed pics?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am somewhat interested. I can pick it up at the end of May on my way back from the Indy 500. I also am not interested in paying $1,000.00. My car is Polar Blue so it will need a complete repainting. If it is still available in May, maybe we could work something out. PM me and we can talk.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the new one i bought was $2700 .....im thinking of spending an hour repairing it and then relisting it since everyone isnt wanting to give ONLY $1000 for it.....$900 is the lowest ill take the way it sits......so dont bother asking less guys.....and if you dont like my price....dont tell me you wont pay it....lol....just keep your comments to yourself.....

(sorry guys....got some annoying pm's lol)

thanks......(not trying to be an ass)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would recommend folks do a search on what damaged front clams sell - about half this!
thanks for the info *******......yea and the damaged clams you are talking about are just about unrepairable....

SALE PENDING!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Travis is right, there's no way you can get a clam this good for $500. I've actually shopped for and bought a used clam recently myself, and IMHO his price is a pretty reasonable posting price.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I would have hung mine in my living room or just given it to a buddy who wanted it (they opted to fix it instead). But it had a lot of damage, while yours was in really good shape with the easiest of repairs necessary. Someone got a good deal.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've turned several ET folks onto clams with this amount of damage for $450 so yes they can be bought quite readily on the west coast! Anyone need one, do a little searching as I have posted the dealer in CA that you can get them from.

Don't know about the other half of the country.

As for the profanity, I just look out for my fellow ET folks instead of trying to screw them!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so instead you are trying to screw me......im a fellow et member.....doesnt matter.....awesome guy picked it up on sunday.....he needed it.....and he agreed it was in great shape for the price.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts