The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Does anyone know anything about this Elise that is for sale in Utah Lotus Elise | ksl.com

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
It looks to be priced a little high considering it has neither the touring or sport packs. The DWS tires don't suit the car either, if you're going to drive it as intended. Looks to be in good shape (besides the front clam damage) though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks like that link is broken. Is it the same as this one Lotus Elise | ksl.com Has a hard top and extra rims. Those are probably worth an extra $2k. Also Utah only has an Elise come up for sale around once every 3-6 months so it would probably cost another $1k to go somewhere else and get one back to Utah. If you look at it from that perspective its probably not over priced. Does look like the engine area and wheels are pretty dirty which would make me question how well its taken care of. If there is some front clam damage plan on at least another $300-$500 to have that repaired depending on how bad the damage is. Having mine redone right now.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Looks like that link is broken. Is it the same as this one Lotus Elise | ksl.com Has a hard top and extra rims. Those are probably worth an extra $2k. Also Utah only has an Elise come up for sale around once every 3-6 months so it would probably cost another $1k to go somewhere else and get one back to Utah. If you look at it from that perspective its probably not over priced. Does look like the engine area and wheels are pretty dirty which would make me question how well its taken care of. If there is some front clam damage plan on at least another $300-$500 to have that repaired depending on how bad the damage is. Having mine redone right now.
Labgood how much damage did your front clam have and if you don't mind me asking how much are you spending to get it repaired.

Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think y'all are making a mistake suggesting the price is a little high. Prices are rising, and we owners should help support this trend. Supply is dropping, and seems demand is increasing--perfect!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine was paint only no body work needed. Paid $300 to the autobody/paint guy after I removed the front clam and stripped everything from it myself.

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
Got mine in Park City in 2010. Sport/Touring, both tops as-new and 10,000 miles. 29.5K.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Makes a pretty bold statement to post pictures of his car for sale looking as dirty as it is. Says a lot about the owner in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
>Missing or invalid ID!

May be sold.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I think y'all are making a mistake suggesting the price is a little high. Prices are rising, and we owners should help support this trend. Supply is dropping, and seems demand is increasing--perfect!
Demand always raises prices during the spring and summer.

Like other buyers, I might pay a premium to have an Elise for this summer; but I am more likely to wait until my ideal Elise is on the market.. even if it takes until the winter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts