The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2005 Laser Blue Elise with Sport Pack and only 15,000 miles. I have owned it for 11 years and I have kept it all stock. It has always been garaged and been well taken care of. The oil cooler recall was done by Lotus of Denver, and no other service has ever been needed. Tires were just replaced about 250 miles ago with Continental Extreme Contacts, and I just changed the oil with Motul, so it needs nothing. I bought it with 6800 miles on it, so it has averaged less than 1000 miles per year since I have had it. It is just a weekend fun car in summer months and it has never been tracked or autocrossed. No accidents or damage, and I have a clean title. More photos available upon request.

Price: $34,000

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2005 Lotus Elise - Touring
26 Posts
Great condition! This is one of my favorite colors. Best of luck with sale!

·
Less is Better
2,632 Posts
I am selling my 2005 Laser Blue Elise with Sport Pack and only 15,000 miles. I have owned it for 11 years and I have kept it all stock. It has always been garaged and been well taken care of. The oil cooler recall was done by Lotus of Denver, and no other service has ever been needed. Tires were just replaced about 250 miles ago with Continental Extreme Contacts, and I just changed the oil with Motul, so it needs nothing. I bought it with 6800 miles on it, so it has averaged less than 1000 miles per year since I have had it. It is just a weekend fun car in summer months and it has never been tracked or autocrossed. No accidents or damage, and I have a clean title. More photos available upon request.

Price: $34,000
Please send me an email - bellylint <at> hotmail.com

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry don't have enough posts in the forum to DM you. Would you mind telling me what part of Denver? I'm in Arvada.
Are you firm on the price?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
(I'm not asking for a full address or anything just wondering if you super far away in a place like Castle Rock)
As for the price I was asking how firm you are because I've seen some go for a tad less in other places like Bring a Trailer
I am also in Arvada. If you would like to send me some contact info like phone or e-mail, I will contact you.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
79 Posts
(I'm not asking for a full address or anything just wondering if you super far away in a place like Castle Rock)
As for the price I was asking how firm you are because I've seen some go for a tad less in other places like Bring a Trailer
Keep in mind you pay more for the rare colors. Laser blue, Krypton green will typically sell higher than ardent red or saffron yellow just due to rarity.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any chance of posting a walk around video and / or a short video while being driven? A few more pics being posted would be nice too if possible.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.