The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2005 Elise-Mag Blue-SoCal-$28,500-29k miles

Well, good news and bad news. Good news is that I got promoted and the promotion comes with a company car. Bad news is that the company car isn't the Lotus, so it must be sold.

Asking $28,500. Located in Costa Mesa, CA (Orange County).

2005 Elise with Sport Package and Touring Package. No hard top. No Starshield. Tires still have plenty of tread and I've never taken it to the track. Always garaged. Just added spoiler guards. 29,000 +/- miles

·
Registered
256 Posts
This is killing me

This is killing me. I am in the market to buy an Elise right now and my first choice now is Mag Blue, sport, higher millage, SS, but it has to also have a hardtop. UGGGGGGG, so close and it looks good. Only if I lived in CA I would get it right now.

Nice car.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
There have been several mag blue hardtops for sale lately. I think Keinayo still has his mag blue painted carbon fiber hardtop for sale.

·
Registered
72 Posts
This is killing me. I am in the market to buy an Elise right now and my first choice now is Mag Blue, sport, higher millage, SS, but it has to also have a hardtop. UGGGGGGG, so close and it looks good. Only if I lived in CA I would get it right now.

Nice car.
yeah man, just buy the car then buy the top separately. It's not THAT much of a deal breaker. I assume I will have to do the same when the time comes. I'm not looking forward to it, but oh well.

·
Registered
256 Posts
At $2500, then painting it and for some reason I just do not have full confidense the CF top would fit as good as a stock one. I would just wait to get a real one. If it was east coast and local I may consider it more as if I saw it in person I am sure I would fall in love. I would only go all the way out west and drive it back if it was every option I wanted and perfect. If I lived in CA I would not worry about the hardtop and buy it right away. This color and option combo is perfect there and I am suprised it has not sold already.

Good luck.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Right price for me...wrong color and too far away:(...the clam damage on the lip is hard to prevent I would think...I'm suprised more people don't use front splitters to protect it for that reason alone.

·
Registered
398 Posts
If not for the lip damage, it would be mine.

·
Registered
351 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Exactly what type of stereo is that ???
It looks neat.
I like it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is a sony Headunit with MP3 capability. Its a decent headunit. You don't need anything special as you rarely hear it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts